Monday, January 18, 2010

Career Suggestions For 47 Yr Female Changing Careers, Need Suggestions?

Changing Careers, Need Suggestions? - career suggestions for 47 yr female

I will do my BBA in management very soon finished, and I bit his nails, what to do. I hate and retail. I want to be able to use my brain. The accounts are due to the fear of combustion (My father, a managing director, has died at the age of 47 because of stress).

I always thought a math teacher, but in Texas, you must have 24 hours after the math, the certificate itself is

I love the way businesses function as a social structure, but I hate the relentless persecution that many retailers and food is consumed. I'm going to graduate school for my MBA and a doctorate, but he has the power to go to something better than Arlington (Sorry, I'm half, has lived Hell) health with their parents.

I looked at the Outlook Occup enough to make him vomit.
I am at a loss what else.

4 comments:

me said...

You do not want to teach maths or do not complain about 24 hours and certificates. There are things you can do, apart from an accountant, sales or work for a single or food service provider. Business skills are needed in each area. Even a non-profit organization needs someone like you. What about the management of health or property? Either way you look, are, however, all types of organizations motivated by financial interests and look at the base. Even non-profit must be enough to generate survive. It seems that I could continue and an MBA. If I could afford it, that's what I would do. But then in 2 years you will be facing the same dilemma. Why not just start your own business! Then call me and give me work!

Hi said...

to read too much, but thx for the points!

lala said...

so
I have my major from accounting to philosophy.

I feel blessed andliberated.

majormom... said...

There is a severe national shortage of teachers of mathematics and science and schools are employing staff without teaching licenses. Of course, set once, is expected to participate in classes in order to be certified / licensed in the classroom.

My Dil received his BA in biology and chemistry and was hired to teach high school biology. Later he took the required courses and received his license before moving to teach in another state and here. She is now teaching in chemistry and is also the only chemistry teacher in the school. It also began on her Masters in all areas of biology.

If you want to teach, to communicate with the directors of all schools, commuting. Tell them they are willing to pay more math courses and get your license and tell them that you want to achieve a higher degree. It can also be rented. At least they hire you as a substitute teacher, taking the required courses.

Do not depend on anything other than hatred of the work - to some work that you love. Lifeliterally, is too short to spend much money, which they are working on something that makes you unhappy.

Post a Comment