Monday, January 4, 2010

Petite Yoga Can You Help Me FinD Some Super Tight Yoga Pants?? I'M REALLY TINY.. THANKS SO MUCH!!?

Can you help me finD some super tight yoga pants?? I'M REALLY TINY.. THANKS SO MUCH!!? - petite yoga

Yes, I am very, very small and found in the school, about 85 pounds less than 5 meters, but it is very difficult, a good fitting trousers and clothing in general. lol.

I saw girls my age wear yoga pants skin tight and I'm wondering what brand and where they fit so well!

I have tried to stores like Forever 21 and things are honest, a little in the urn. Huge party. haha ... If you could help me it would be nice!

Thanks

* I am like a child big are clumsy: (

5 comments:

Heather said...

Try Victoria's Secret. Han XS with 30-inch stride length.

Heather said...

Try Victoria's Secret. Han XS with 30-inch stride length.

Escape The Fate <3 said...

I have a small American Apparel (yoga pants fold) and perfect fit. Actually, I'm with now --- so cheap! At any rate, I'm like 5 '2 ", then the XS adjust bet. I totally recommend it, and they explode, or the right leg!

thiskidl... said...

can attempt leggings
(:
Based on the same fabric.

Iris00 said...

is bui yah kah 000 and 00, but the store are not available in your area. Try American Apparel!

Post a Comment