Monday, February 15, 2010

Barska Benchmark Rifle Scope Barska Benchmark Riflescopes?

Barska Benchmark Riflescopes? - barska benchmark rifle scope

I have a gun RWS 48, pellets for shooting silhouettes. Sometime I become a bull barrel 22 and trigger finger.
The proposal sets a maximum of 12x (or a series of 12x) and ending with "unlimited" class, which is much more competitive Springer / hunter class that fits my RWS 48 and I say this is the easiest to be in the class with 54 or RWS Air Arms TX200 or Beeman HW 97, which is the best in its class, but the RWS 48 does not need too late.
There are 4-16x 5-20x 6-24x. All the objectives of 50 mm and 30 mm tubes. They run $ 329, $ 375 and $ 463 directly from Barska. I can 4 or 5-16x-20x act now.
Is there anything in this price range that can compete with them? Barska said, "must" to the recoil of a large RWS 48because they have no problem to hold things like the .300 Win Magnum, but he was not in written form. You have to be guaranteed a 12x40mm $ 60 3-to resist a heavy jumper. Go figure ... Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barska Optics Honestly I've seen many destroyed a step back, 223 Arent I just the quality that you expect prices.

If you are willing to spend 300-500 just go and get a decent Leupold or Nikon optics.

Anonymous said...

Barska Optics Honestly I've seen many destroyed a step back, 223 Arent I just the quality that you expect prices.

If you are willing to spend 300-500 just go and get a decent Leupold or Nikon optics.

Post a Comment