Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Herpes Simplex Virus Nose Pictures Cold Sore Or Something Else ?

Cold sore or something else ? - herpes simplex virus nose pictures

In the past 6-7 days I had a terrible outbreak I would imagine that the herpes simplex virus-1. I'm only 14 years and this is my first episode and probably one of the worst things that came through from childhood. His whole face, not just a place in the same upper and lower lips, my cheeks a little on my cheeks. Theres more patches red half white, clustures did not gather, they too are in the corners and sides of the mouth. He 7'th tingling often the same day. However, developed over the last two days, a yellow crust and flaking. The bark is yellow everywhere. Not even phase cry, I know. First use, Blistex, there was only one stop, but I think I'm spreadingPerhaps it is I do not know. And even in my eyes were red with blood yesterday. I went to the doctor twice in the last 3 days. The first visit gave me Zovirax pills, the second visit of eye drops and cream Zovirax. How long will it take? that herpes? What type of bark is to be developed? How did your group is not as it should. Should I go to school like that? A final point is worth mentioning that I coldsores areas, a number of large red spots, then realized the nose to the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment