Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Weimaraner/chocolate Lab Female Pictures Is My Dog A Liver German Shorthair Or A Weimaraner - Chocolate Lab Mix?

Is my dog a Liver German Shorthair or a Weimaraner - Chocolate Lab mix? - weimaraner/chocolate lab female pictures

We have saved Woody (male) from the animal shelter a few years ago and it appears as a German shorthair. We have a female German Shorthaired Pointer to the liver. Body Art Woody's looks different than the woman, but I chalk is a child. I think a few pictures online of a mixture of Chocolate Lab Weimaraner, and about what kind of question, but in other photos for the GSP is. How do I know? I do not want to someone who is a race question, "if it is actually a mixture of another.
Here is a link that is the video of two dogs. The male is larger with a TAN collar, the female has a blue collar. http://picasaweb.google.com/UltraV21/Pet ...
Photo Facial Woody: http://picasaweb.google.com/UltraV21/Pet ...

4 comments:

Quincy said...

The only way to know for sure is to conduct a DNA test. Here is a link to a site that is sold and a good price. (My daughter has done and the results came with about 8 races in history.)

Stalkers are cowards & thieves said...

If you do not buy a dog with a reputable breeder, registered, God knows what kind of mutt it is.
After all this time, why should care, you?

Gemma said...

It seems a Wiemaraner / chocolate lab mix

∞CHAO§∞ Bird Dawgs and Bullies said...

It's too hard to tell with the video. And the picture is not so great. Do you have a pict of him, still standing?

Looks like a GSP for me, but when you consider that housing is not possible to say definitively. Weimaraner, I think not, but again the point is not that big.

Edit-FYI chocolate LabX Weim generally Arn't liver. Chocolate is recessive. And the money from the Weim dominated so general that in the color silver. Therefore very difficult to enable farmers to become laboratories of tight money.

You can your liver, but usually not so rich.

Edit-Now that I have a picture of her, I would say it is a mixture labxweimaraner saw

Post a Comment